Coming Apart


I love my business because it involves being in relationship with many interesting people from different parts of North America and beyond. The internet makes this possible (as well as today's competitive phone rates). We are an intentionally positive team. Can you imagine what it would be like to go to a family reunion and have EVERYONE in your immediate and extended family looking for ways to be encouraging and consciously positive and optimistic?

Inspite of the blessings of my work, I need to take one day to separate the 'work' part of me from the more private part of me. I am refreshed spiritually by doing this. I highly recommend it. There are many articles on the internet about the benefits of having a weekly day off-- a sabbath.

**The image above is labeled "Peace on Earth," and is used with the permission of the photographer, Maria Herrera, whose work is found at http://sxc.hu Thank you Maria!

No comments: