Refer them to Paypal and get paid!

In the past I have been the victim of some phishing trips by people (from Eastern Europe I believe)-- they claimed that I had something to resolve in my Paypal account... everything looked very genuine... and I didn't know for sure if I did or not, until I googled and went to Paypal and checked out the action reports there.

Paypal is still a much respected, quick and convenient way of paying for and receiving money for goods and services.

Did you know that you could get a referral fee for guiding your merchant friends and acquaintances to Paypal? You can!... here is my affiliate banner. Click here and get your own and start earning:
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
---------------------------------------------------
As the economic climate becomes more and more gloomy I get more and more interest in my nice little recession-proof home business! Check it out at www.positivelyvibrant.me

No comments: