I'm a Spiritual-Self-Knowing-Self-Improver... What are You?

In the spirit of the season (i.e., the 'goal-setting' New Year) I took the following 43-item Personality quiz and discovered that I am a Spiritual, Self-knowing, Self-Improver. Apparently only 1% of other test-takers also have similar personalities based on this survey. Please take the survey (click here) and get back to me with what your results were, okay? Maybe I'm basing this whole blog on only a 1% target group-- what a shame that would be! (You will have to use the return arrow to come back & leave comments.) I really truly appreciate your willingness to share your results and any comments!

"In addition to reading ten pages a day of a motivational or inspirational book...listen to a self-improvement CD for at least 15 minutes every day... If you spend that time listening to educational and self-improvement material, you'll have the equivalent of a Ph.D. on any subject you choose in just a few years. That's the Slight Edge." ~Jeff Olson, author of "The Slight Edge: Secret to a Successful Life"

No comments: