Gap in my Life


Hello there Sparkling one! I know that I have neglected my blogger duties here of late, but I have a great explanation for the lapse for anyone who wonders if any of my chronic positivity actually works-- I am delightfully, happily busy with my on-line business and have attracted a warm, inspired/inspiring team (still room for more of course)

I am so very pleased with my home business,
and for quite another reason during the last couple of days: I bit into a frozen confection and broke off a crown on a front tooth-- yes, I am so very fortunate not to have to go to work with a gap in the front of my mouth. As it was (I say was because I have since acquired a temporary crown)I just asked my lovely trainees to expect some Sylvester-the-Puddy-Cat spitting when I talked. They kindly denied that that was the case.

I got to experience the best of 'cutting edge' dentistry this morning... laser, a warm barley bag-pillow under my neck, a warm-right-out-of-the-dryer blanket over my shivery (nervous) arms, a TV in the ceiling... felt more like a day at the Spa... okay, a day at the Spa with an annoying gag reflex.

"In addition to reading ten pages a day of a motivational or inspirational book...listen to a self-improvement CD for at least 15 minutes every day... If you spend that time listening to educational and self-improvement material, you'll have the equivalent of a Ph.D. on any subject you choose in just a few years. That's the Slight Edge." ~Jeff Olson, author of "The Slight Edge: Secret to a Successful Life"

No comments: