Gentleness Self Control Respect


The gentleness and self control symbolized in this video is astonishing. If incompatible animals can display such attributes, what about us?
"In addition to reading ten pages a day of a motivational or inspirational book...listen to a self-improvement CD for at least 15 minutes every day... If you spend that time listening to educational and self-improvement material, you'll have the equivalent of a Ph.D. on any subject you choose in just a few years. That's the Slight Edge." ~Jeff Olson, author of "The Slight Edge: Secret to a Successful Life"

1 comment:

Agapelife said...

O I love this one. Would you please put your avatar on my blog under Follow this blog - so that I can click on that and visit you as I don't have much time going to BC these days to your avatar. Thanks. How can I e-mail you?