5 Simple Steps (Day 3- All Power Seminar)


In this particular All Power seminar (Day 3 in the manual) I am instructed to gain success by memorizing--and then taking-- 5 Simple Steps:
(1) Decide to master every dimension of life, including my spiritual life.
(2) It is essential that I know what I desire from life.
(3) I must take action to achieve my purpose in life.
(4) When I take action, I need to notice the results I am getting
(5) If things don't work right away, then I must not give up, but instead I need to change my approach and try something different.


This is a period of "re-awakening the dream" as we look at it in my business. At various times in my life I have had glimpses of what I would love for my life to look like, and then because I don't "commit" to the dream, it dissipates and it is as if it didn't even exist. I need to take a close look at some of those vanishing dreams... and do the following:

**Decide to master the whole of my life-- as the Creator designed me to do (I am made in His image)
**Choose what I want from each area of my life and commit to getting it
**What "small steps" (man, this harks back to my reading of The Slight Edge by Jeff Olsen)can I take each day that will help me to achieve my dreams?
**As I take my baby steps I need to be aware of the positive AND negative results of my actions (or inactions)

**I need to think of possibilities, new ways of looking at and/or doing, fresh ideas, and not impose limits on my dreams...

I'm committing to list the 5 Simple Steps and to hang them directly in front of me so I need only glance up to see them.

I'm making a list of what I want out of each area of my life, and how I plan to do that with small daily steps. I'm putting these "desires" on my Dream Board in image form since my 'faithful servant' (my unconscious) works with emotion and images to fulfill my desires. The youtube dream board demonstration above is just one of many, many examples you will find on youtube and throughout the web. Have fun!

"In addition to reading ten pages a day of a motivational or inspirational book...listen to a self-improvement CD for at least 15 minutes every day... If you spend that time listening to educational and self-improvement material, you'll have the equivalent of a Ph.D. on any subject you choose in just a few years. That's the Slight Edge." ~Jeff Olson, author of "The Slight Edge: Secret to a Successful Life"

No comments: